1. Skin firming lotion. Look for creams that are filled with herbal ingredients, and vitamins E and A. These are all ingredients that are designed specifically to increase the collagen and elastin in your skin.
2. Avoid harsh chemicals. Exposure to hot and chlorinated water can loosen and damage skin so limit your exposure to hot tubs. It’s also a good idea to install a water filter in the shower and you'll see your skin start to rejuvenate.
3. Get a body scrub. Scientists think the reason using sugar scrubs helps tighten skin after weight loss is that they encourage increased blood flow, which in turn encourages healthy, elastic skin.
4. Get regular massage. Massage stimulates skin and circulation to aid your body in flushing toxins and getting nutrients into the skin.
5. Enjoy body wraps. Body wraps are a great way to tighten skin. Look for wraps that are designed to remove toxic build up in the tissues as they are more effective in improving skin quality and diminishing cellulite.
6. Lift weights. Weight training is an important way to help tighten the skin. Building toned, lean muscle under your skin will help it look tighter.
7. Drink water. Healthy skin is hydrated skin! Adding in at least 8 glasses of water a day to your diet can make all of the difference in the world. Hydrating yourself after a workout makes sure that your body stays hydrated.
8. Protect your skin. The tanning is horrible for your skin. Wear sunblock when you’re outdoors, and don’t go to tanning beds. Sunless tanning is a smarter option.